Eliminate security gaps across any user activity and endpoint with a blend of advanced threat protection techniques combined with detection and response, delivered through a single-agent portfolio.
• Automated: Receive advanced, automated threat detection and response against an ever-growing variety of threats, including file-less and ransomware. Our cross-generational blend of advanced techniques provides endpoint protection that maximizes performance and effectiveness
• Insightful: Get actionable insights, expanded investigative capabilities, and centralized visibility with a unified EDR toolset, strong SIEM integration, and an open API set. Perform correlated, extended threat investigations that go beyond the endpoint and augment your security teams with a managed detection and response service.
• Connected: In an evolving technological and threat landscape, you need security that goes beyond traditional antivirus. Trend Micro Apex One™ offers threat detection, investigation, and response within a single agent. Consolidate capabilities and consoles and gain deployment flexibility through both SaaS and on-premise deployment options.
• Malware and ransomware protection: Defends endpoints against malware, ransomware, malicious scripts, and more. Advanced protection capabilities adapt to protect against unknown and stealthy new threats.
• Extensive detection and response capabilities in one console: XDR goes beyond EDR with cross-layer detection and threat hunting and investigation across email, endpoints, servers, cloud workloads, and networks.
• The industry’s most timely virtual patching: Vulnerability protection applies virtual patches for protection before a patch is available or deployable.
• Ransomware rollback: Detects ransomware with runtime machine learning and expert rules to block encryption processes in milliseconds. Rollback restores any files encrypted before the detection.
• Connected threat defense: Trend Micro Apex One integrates with other security products via our global cloud threat intelligence, delivering sandbox rapid response updates to endpoints.
• Flexible deployment: Trend Micro Apex One™ as a Service saves time, money, and is always up to date with the latest protection. On-premises and hybrid deployments are also fully supported.
• Backed by world-class vulnerability research from Trend Micro Research and our Zero Day Imitative™ (ZDI), which discovered 61% of the disclosed zero-day vulnerabilities in 2020.
• Eliminates risk exposure due to missing patches and allows patching on your own timeline.
• Delivers critical patches to legacy operating systems no longer being provided by the vendor.
• Reduces downtime for recovery with incremental protection against zero-day attacks.
• Prevents damage from unwanted and unknown applications (executables, DLLs, and other PE files).
• Offers flexible, dynamic policies and safelisting/blocklisting capabilities to reduce attack exposure.
• Allows users to install applications based on reputation variables (prevalence, usage, and maturity).
• Provides global and local real-time threat intelligence based on good file reputation data.
• Provides visibility and control of data and prevents data loss via USB, email, cloud storage, etc.
• Gives you protection for your data at rest and in motion, for less cost than traditional DLP solutions.
• Educates on corporate data usage policies through alerts, blocking or soft-blocking, and reporting.
• Reduces resource and performance impact through single endpoint security, device control, and content DLP
• Offers a threat defense platform featuring XDR and risk visibility.
• Simplifies and accelerates threat detection and response by connecting email, endpoints, servers, cloud workloads, and network.
• Provides automatic indicators of compromise (IoC) sweeping with included Trend Micro threat intelligence feed.
• Hunt, detect, and contain threats.
• Quickly see all aspects of an attack and respond from a single place.
• Optional Trend Micro™ Managed XDR service for threat hunting and investigation by Trend Micro threat experts.
Revolutiontech has made the shopping easier for its customers. Please follow those easy steps to start shopping and stay connected with us:
Step 1: Sing up with revolution tech.com first to create an account using your email address and password if you do not have one yet.
Step 2: Check your email to confirm your created account via a link that has been sent from revolution tech .com.
Step 3: Log in to your account, and fill out all necessary information like billing address, shipping address, contact info, and so on.
Step 4: Now, you are ready to shop.
Step 5: Browse and find your products, add to cart, checkout, and enjoy.
Step 6: If you want to buy so many products, add all products to your cart first, and then proceed to checkout to save your time (you can keep adding products as many times as you want and keep it as many days as you like, proceed to checkout just when you are ready).