Trend Micro Email Security stops phishing, ransomware, and BEC attacks. Powered by XGen security, our solution uses an optimum blend of cross-generational threat techniques, like machine learning, sandbox analysis, data loss prevention (DLP), and other methods to stop all types of email threats. This solution minimizes management overhead and integrates with other Trend Micro security layers to share threat intelligence and provide central visibility of threats across your organization. Email Security protects Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, Gmail, and other hosted and on-premises email solutions.
• Layered protection: Provides comprehensive protection for phishing, spam, and graymail with multiple techniques, including sender, content and image analysis, machine learning, and more.
• Email fraud protection: Protects against BEC scams with enhanced machine learning and expert rules to analyze both the header and content of the email. Includes Trend Micro™ Writing Style DNA as an additional layer to conduct authorship analysis for BEC protection. (Trend Micro™ Cloud App Security license required for Writing Style DNA)
• Document exploit protection: Detects advanced malware and exploits in PDFs, Microsoft Office, and other documents using static and heuristic logic to detect and examine abnormalities.
• Advanced threat protection: Discovers unknown malware using multiple patternless techniques, including pre-execution machine learning and top-rated sandbox technology from Trend Micro™ Deep Discovery™ for dynamic analysis of potentially malicious attachments or embedded URLs in a secure virtual environment.
• File password extraction: Heuristically extracts or opens password-protected files by leveraging a combination of user-defined passwords and message content.
• URL time-of-click: Blocks emails with malicious URLs before delivery and re-checks URL safety when a user clicks on it.
• Source verification and authentication: Includes Sender Policy Framework (SPF), DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM), Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance (DMARC).
• Threat intelligence: Uses the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™, one of the largest threat intelligence databases, to correlate web, email, file, domain registries, and many other threat sources to identify attacker infrastructures before they are launched.
• Email encryption: Policy-driven email encryption includes hosted key management service and enables recipients to read encrypted emails on any device using a web browser.
• DLP: Includes DLP templates to make it easier to track, document, and safeguard confidential and sensitive information.
• Email continuity: Provides a standby email system that gives uninterrupted use of email in the event of a mail server outage.
• Flexible reporting: Generates reports based on scheduled and customizable content.
• Connected Threat Defense: Synchronizes with Trend Micro Apex Central™ to implement a file and URL suspicious objects list.
• Examines the authenticity and reputation of the email sender to screen out malicious senders.
• Analyzes email content using a variety of techniques to filter out spam and phishing.
• Protects against malicious URLs at delivery and at time-of-click (rewrites and analyzes URLs at the time of click and blocks them if malicious).
• Examines email behavior (an unsecure email provider, forged domain, or a reply to a free email service), intention (financial implication, urgency, or a call to action), and authorship (writing style).
• Allows you to have the flexibility to define your organization’s high-profile users list for BEC protection.
• Detects and blocks ransomware and other types of zero-day malware using pre-execution machine learning, macro analysis, exploit detection, and dynamic sandbox analysis for files and URLs.
• Pre-execution machine learning filters unknown malware before sandbox analysis, enhancing the efficiency and efficacy of advanced threat protection.
• Shares threat information with other security layers to guard against persistent and targeted attacks.
• 24/7 technical support.
• All emails from customers in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) are routed to data centers in. Western Europe. Emails from Australia and New Zealand are routed to data centers in Australia. Emails from the rest of the world are routed to data centers in the U.S.
• The main service is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and the cloud sandbox is hosted on Trend Micro data centers certified by ISO 27001. Data centers in different regions operate independently and are not interconnected due to data privacy and sovereign considerations.
Revolutiontech has made the shopping easier for its customers. Please follow those easy steps to start shopping and stay connected with us:
Step 1: Sing up with revolution tech.com first to create an account using your email address and password if you do not have one yet.
Step 2: Check your email to confirm your created account via a link that has been sent from revolution tech .com.
Step 3: Log in to your account, and fill out all necessary information like billing address, shipping address, contact info, and so on.
Step 4: Now, you are ready to shop.
Step 5: Browse and find your products, add to cart, checkout, and enjoy.
Step 6: If you want to buy so many products, add all products to your cart first, and then proceed to checkout to save your time (you can keep adding products as many times as you want and keep it as many days as you like, proceed to checkout just when you are ready).