Mobile security is a critical part of a multi-layered security strategy, particularly in today’s age of remote work and diverse resources. Even your savviest employees can mistakenly click on a malicious link or download a malicious app, thus exposing your enterprise to a cyberattack. The mobile security solution offerings from Trend Micro provide next-generation malware prevention, centralized visibility, advanced risk telemetry, and the ability to protect corporate data. For clients looking for a hosted option, the new Trend Micro Mobile Security solution provides software as a service (SaaS)-based functionality. For clients who prefer to stay on-premises, Mobile Security continues to provide highly effective protection that can be managed directly in the client environment.
• Centralized Management and Policy Enforcement: Streamlines administration with a single view for enterprise users, supporting device location tracking and inventory management in addition to providing single-click deployment of data protection policies.
• Visibility: Offers instant summary views of compliance, inventory, protection, and the health of all devices. Mobile Security also provides visibility into the number, types, and configuration of devices that are accessing corporate resources.
• Threat Prevention and Detection: Leverages our leading malware and phishing protection, powered by the Trend Micro Smart Protection Network, to identify access to malicious code and websites.
• Mobile Application Reputation Service (MARS): Identifies and blocks apps that pose a security, privacy, and vulnerability risk by correlating installed app data against the MARS database of known malicious applications.
• Integration with Mobile Device Management Solutions: Trend Micro Mobile Security (on-premises) enables IT to remotely enroll, provision, and de-provision devices with corporate network settings like VPN, Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, and wi-fi. Trend Micro Mobile Security as a Service provides integration with third-party mobile device management (MDM) solutions.
• Advanced Risk Telemetry: Risk data can be pulled from devices to allow for threat detection and response as well as continuous risk assessment of devices and users.
• Identifies ransomware and other types of zero-day malware using pre-execution machine learning.
• Shares threat information with other security layers to guard against persistent and targeted attacks.
• Blocks access to malicious and phishing websites, preventing access to malicious code access and potential data leaks.
• Allows IT to assess the use of risky mobile apps based on up-to-the-minute data from the cloud-based Trend Micro Mobile App Reputation service.
• Integrates with leading mobile device management (MDM) solutions to provide easy removal of apps identified as malicious or having potential risks.
• Streamlines management of mobile security, app management, and data protection in a single solution.
• Simplifies deployment by leveraging either a SaaS-based architecture (Trend Micro Mobile Security as a Service) or the Trend Micro Cloud Communication Server (Trend Micro Mobile Security Enterprise); an optional cloud-based service that automates communications and reduces complexity of deployment.
• Reduces operational costs with centralized visibility and control of all endpoint security.
• Enables IT teams to track, monitor, and manage mobile devices, apps, and data through a single console.
• Provides visibility on the number, types, and configuration of devices accessing corporate resources, whether they have enrolled or not.
• Determines risks of devices and identities by correlating mobile telemetry with endpoint, network, email, and directory services.
Revolutiontech has made the shopping easier for its customers. Please follow those easy steps to start shopping and stay connected with us:
Step 1: Sing up with revolution tech.com first to create an account using your email address and password if you do not have one yet.
Step 2: Check your email to confirm your created account via a link that has been sent from revolution tech .com.
Step 3: Log in to your account, and fill out all necessary information like billing address, shipping address, contact info, and so on.
Step 4: Now, you are ready to shop.
Step 5: Browse and find your products, add to cart, checkout, and enjoy.
Step 6: If you want to buy so many products, add all products to your cart first, and then proceed to checkout to save your time (you can keep adding products as many times as you want and keep it as many days as you like, proceed to checkout just when you are ready).